La Escuela de Política y Relaciones Internacionales llevará a cabo el “Primer Diálogo sobre Cuba: Hi ...
From August 1 to October 12, the students of the Sergio Arboleda University who wish to study abroad during six months will have the opportunity to participate for one of the scholarships offered by the Pacific Alliance’s Student and Academic Mobility Platform.
Through its Student and Academic Mobility Platform, the Pacific Alliance opens its call for scholarships. The objective of this program is to support students, teachers and researchers who want to study subjects or carry out academic activities during six months in Colombia, México, Chile or Peru.
María Alejandra Cuervo and Laura Victoria Martínez are two outstanding students of the Finances and International Trade program who decided to continue their studies in Mexico, thanks to this program.
“At the beginning of the process I had a lot of doubts, but fortunately all were clarified by the Office of International Relations – ORI. This office helps you in the application process both in the international university and in the Pacific Alliance Platform, which was quite opportune for me due to my lack of time”, says Laura Martínez, who chose the Monterrey University as her destination.
This Platform offers scholarships for students of Political Science, Economy, Finances, Engineering, Public Administration, International Trade, Business and International Relations.
“ I applied to the Pacific Alliance scholarships because I think that is a great opportunity to live an international experience and to continue my studies in a country like Mexico. The registration process was done directly with the Office of International Relations and there they were aware of all the requirements that the UNAM asked to me”, explains Alejandra Cuervo, who will do her exchange at the National Autonomous University of Mexico – UNAM.
Those interested in applying for the scholarships should take into account that the call is made annually. For this reason, to apply for the first or second semester of 2019, it is necessary to make the registration between August 1 and the next October 12.
Follow the steps to apply:
1. Select, according to the country, one of the following universities:
2. Review the requirements of the program:
3. Apply to the program in the School.
4. Submit the authorization in the Office of International Relations – ORI.
5. Request a psychological counseling appointment at the Deanship of Students.
6. The Office of International Relations – ORI gives the information about the documentation required for formal application to the destination university.
7. The destination university will notify the ORI about the decision of the request and will send the acceptance letter.
8. The ORI provides the information to complete the application required by the ICETEX.
Ser un buen líder, hacer que la empresa tenga un buen clima y cultura organizacional y lograr que tu ...
Egresado del programa de Música, Solo comparte las enseñanzas que le dejó La Sergio y su experiencia ...
La tecnología, las redes sociales y la web hoy en día marcan el camino de los negocios de las empres ...